Providing individual, couples and family psychotherapy as well as psychiatric medication consultation.
At Commerce Psychiatric Services we have a psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner, psychologists and social workers providing the highest quality of services you can trust for you or your loved ones. Psychiatric medication treatment options are available when medically necessary.
- Personal growth and insight
- Stress management / adjustment difficulties
- Childhood and teen school issues
- Parenting and family Issues
- Interpersonal relationship problems
- Conflict resolution
- Depression, anxiety, bipolar mood disorders
- Panic attacks, OCD and phobias
- Medical and health concerns
- Grief, mourning, loss
- Work and career issues
- Sexual problems
In a comfortable and supportive professional atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach to help you attain the personal growth you are striving for. You can work on either short or longer term issues at your own pace.
Our therapists provide short term to longer term treatment options tailored to our patients needs. We have expertly trained professionals specializing in psychoanalytic psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, psychodynamic psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy, and supportive psychotherapy. This allows you to find the right psychotherapy for your personal needs.